The Most Sensitive LED Electroluminescence Measurement System
The current challenges of LED development include:
(1) New LEDs feature low brightness (< 50000 cd/m2) and fast decay
(2) Light-emitting half-width (FWHM) is smaller than conventional LEDs (OLED~100 nm; PVSK LEDs~50 nm)
(3) Non-Lambertian distribution causes big error in converting luminance (cd/m2) to EQE
(4) The luminous wavelength exceeds the visible light range and it cannot be evaluated by luminous flux and luminance.
Among above mentioned, “fast decay” and “accurate evaluation of infrared emission” are most closely related to the conversion efficiency measuring. Enlitech launches LQ-50X, featuring single-photon detection technology, NIR-enhanced optical design and components, and a compact product design for direct integration with glove boxes.
Are you interested in this product?
Our professional team will assist you!
We provide customized solutions for your needs and integrate sensing technology into your products, product applications and OEM solutions.
Tell us more, we will enlighten your ideas.
- Adopt single photon detection technology, overcome the characteristics of traditional spectrometers that require long exposure time (1~3 seconds) at low brightness, and speed up the test to ensure the accuracy and high efficiency of the test.
- Adopt NIR enhanced optical design and components to cover wavelengths up to 1100 nm and is extendable to 1700 nm.
- LQ-50X is with a compact product design for direct integration with glove boxes. At the same time, LQ-50X is also suitable for various type of samples.
LQ-50X can quickly test the luminescence spectrum at each voltage, and can obtain multiple parameter values such as irradiance, luminance, CIE coordinates, etc. The measured non-repeatability of the measured inorganic LED test is less than 0.2 %.
|luminescence spectrum||Single-point spectral measurement time|
|High Brightness > 6000 cd/m2||< 20 ms|
|Low Brightness > 100 cd/m2||< 100 ms|
|Ultra-low Brightness > 10 cd/m2||< 500 ms|
LQ-50X is NIST traceable. Comparing with the calibrated standard white & green LED, the variation is less than 0.5 %.
|Certified Value (lm)||LQ-100 (lm)||Deviation (%)|
The standard configuration:
- Omnidirectional light receiving system (50 mm integrating sphere)
- Enhanced Multi-Channel Spectrometer Test System
- Probe System
- IPC & monitor
- Infrared Spectrum Expansion Module (900 – 1700 nm)
- Glovebox integration kit
- Perovskite LED / Perovskite Laser Diode
- Organic IR LED
- QD LED / QD Laser Diode
- VESEL Laser Diode