PERC/ HJT/ TOP-Con PV Solar Cell Efficiency-Loss Analysis Solution (Jsc, Voc, and FF losses)
The Most Complete and Easiest Efficiency-Loss Analyzing Solution.
QE-RX is a PV cell efficiency-loss analyzer for the high efficiency solar cell research and development. Since 2015, the loss mechanism is the key information for improving the conversion efficiency of PERC, HJT, TOP-Con and other highly efficient solar cells. The conversion efficiency loss can be attributed to three factors, including short-circuit current density (Jsc), open-circuit voltage (Voc), and fill-factor (FF) losses. QE-RX can not only measure the PV-EQE, Reflectance and PV-IQE data but also analyze Jsc, Voc, and FF losses by combining the analyzing software SQ-JVFLA. Enlitech integrates three different testing functions within QE-RX and develops SQ-JVFLA software helping users analyze three different losses by using Shockley-Queisser thermal limit theory. QE-RX is your best partner for boosting the PV efficiency.
Are you interested in this product?
Our professional team will assist you!
We provide customized solutions for your needs and integrate sensing technology into your products, product applications and OEM solutions.
Tell us more, we will enlighten your ideas.
Highly Accurate and Low Uncertainty
The calibration of QE-RX is NIST traceable, which makes uncertainty of QE-RX’s testing data is lower than any other EQE testing systems. At the same time, QE-RX is developed by Enlitech who owns the ISO/ IEC 17025 accredited calibration laboratory for 10 years. It makes QE-RX is highly accurate on Si solar cell testing results. Relies on QE-RX, it will give you the reliable results.
Compact but Multi-functional
QE-RX integrates all optical and mechanical components inside 80cm x 80cm x 60cm main body which includes electrical signal acquisition lock-in amplifiers. Not limited to its compact size, QE-RX still provides a variety of testing data including EQE, Spectral Response, Reflectance, and IQE the solar cells. Compact but multi-functional are the advantages of QE-RX.
Power Loss Analyzing
QE-RX combined SQ-JVFL software which can provide the most complete analyzing functions, including Jsc-loss, Voc-loss, FF-loss, and bandgap calculation. These parameters are the key factors for production yield control and efficiency advising which makes QE-RX is the best partner of PV industries.
- For PESC, PERC, PERL, HJT, back-contact, bi-facial and TOP-Con Si solar cells
- Provide the data in QE (quantum efficiency), PV-EQE (external quantum efficiency), IPCE (incident photon-to-electron conversion efficiency), SR (spectral response), IQE (internal quantum efficiency), and Reflectance.
- Compact and High Repeatability over 99.5%
- wavelength range: 300~1200 nm
- Jsc Loss Analysis and report (with SQ-JVFLA software)
- Voc Loss Analysis and report (with SQ-JVFLA software)
- FF Loss Analysis and report (with SQ-JVFLA software)
- Exclusive EQE uncertainty evaluation report and quality control accredited by ISO/IEC 17025 for journal paper submission.
- Variety and customized sample test fixtures.
|Lamp Wavelength Range||250nm~2500nm|
|Measuring Wavelength Range||300nm~1200nm|
|Un-Repeatability||≦ 0.3%; 300nm~400nm
≦ 0.2%; 400nm~1000nm
≦ 0.3%; 1000nm~1100nm
|Jsc Un-Repeatability||≦ 0.1%|
|Jsc Uncertainty||≦ 0.2%
|Light Instability (long time)||≦ 0.2% (3hr)|
|Lamp lifetime||Over 2500hr
|Beam Spot||0.7mm x 6mm
|Beam Incident Angle||8°|
|Effective Working Distance||> 10 cm|
|DSP Lock-in Amplifier||a. Two sets of dual-phase lock-in amplifiers
b. < 25 us; Max acquisition speed
c. <1 us; delay time between two channels
e. ; Gain
f. 10 V; Max input volateg
g. Noise filters
h. 4-channel multiplexer for signal switching
|Light Intensity Monitor||a. 1 monitoring cell;
b. for light intensity measuring simultaneously
|Software||a. Absolute light intensity calibration
b. SR, EQE measuring
c. Auto in-situ Jsc(EQE) calculation
d. Auto Jsc(EQE) calculation at each wavelength
e. IQE calculation
f. Bandgap analysis
g. Data collecting and analyzing
h. Mismatch factor (MMF) calculation
i. Signal monitoring function
j. txt data format
|Signal Oscilloscope||a. Oscilloscope display
b. Time-domain and frequency-domain analyzing capability
c. Signal monitoring function; photo-current signal monitoring on DUT
|Dark box||800mm x 800mm x 920mm|
– PERC/ HJT/ TOP-Con PV Solar Cell Efficiency-Loss Analysis
– IEC-60904-8 Spectral Response measurement
– IEC-60904-7 Mismatch Factor calculation
– IEC-60904-1 MMF Correction
– Si solar cell processing quality control
– Si solar cell bandgap determination
CHINT Electrics Co
We have a professional team
to assist you in evaluating your application and
provide customized designs to provide solutions.