Perovskite PV and Organic PV Voc-loss Analyzer
Boost Your PV Efficiency and Publication.
To push the conversion efficiency to the limitation of Thermodynamics, organic solar cells and perovskite solar cells strive to increase the open-circuit voltage (Voc) to Shockley-Queisser limit. REPS is a complete system that can help scientists measure, calculate, and analyze the Voc-loss in the working solar cells, and give the process improving idea for the next step.
REPS not only can detect the extremely low EL-EQE signal (as low as 10-5%, which is 7 orders of magnitude), but can also calculate thermodynamic Voc, radiative recombination Voc, and non-radiative recombination Voc (through its software SQ-VLA). In addition, it can also analyze ΔE1, ΔE2, and ΔE3 losses between different type of devices in one histogram chart. Most importantly, the analyzing software can help users match the calculated Voc-loss with the real Voc-loss of the device IV curve, thereby promoting the research progress and journal publication.
Are you interested in this product?
Our professional team will assist you!
We provide customized solutions for your needs and integrate sensing technology into your products, product applications and OEM solutions.
Tell us more, we will enlighten your ideas.
- It can measure: absolute EL-EQE, EL spectra(V), JV curve, EQE-J.
- The software can display the charts including: EL-EQE(J), EL-EQE(V), multi-EL-spectra, JVL curve, ΔE1, ΔE2, and ΔE3 histogram chart.
- The system can calculate and analyze thermodynamic Voc, radiative recombination Voc, and non-radiative recombination Voc.
- The wavelength detection range: 300~1100nm; and can be extended to 1700nm (option).
- NIST-traceable absolute radiometric calibration (Watt, from 300~1100nm).
- EL-EQE detection range: 10-5% to 100% (Dynamic range 7 orders).
- EL-EQE un-repeatability < 1%.
- EL-EQE un-reproducibility < 1.5%.
- EL low-light detection SN ratio: >50:1 @5×10-5% (REPS Pro).
- Glove Box integration toolkit.
- Customized test fixtures.
We provide three different types of REPS system to match your requirement which have different detection capability and speed.
- REPS Pro
- REPS Plus
- REPS SE
– OPV Voc-loss Improvement
– Perovskite Voc-loss Improvement
– Charge Transfer State Identification
1000nm~1100nm OPV EL-EQE
We have a professional team
to assist you in evaluating your application and
provide customized designs to provide solutions.