CMOS Image Sensor Tester
Quick Installation and Rapid Deployment Can Help You Speed Up Time to Market.
The SG-A system is the world’s first commercial CMOS Image sensor tester. SG-A can provide the most comprehensive CMOS image sensor parameter characterizations, such as full-spectrum quantum efficiency QE, overall system gain K, temporal dark noise, signal-to-noise ratio, absolute sensitivity threshold, saturation capacity, dynamic range, DSNU, PRNU, Linearity error, and chief-ray angle CRA.
The device under test can be several type of CMOS image sensor modules. The inspection procedures are complied with the EMVA 1288 standard. Therefore, SG-A CMOS image sensor tester can be used to do wafer-level optics inspection, processing parameters controlling, micro-lens design, micro-lens verification. The highly collimated beam (< 1°) of the SG-A CMOS image sensor tester can overcome the inspection difficulties of new manufacturing processes that traditional optical systems (such as integrating sphere systems) cannot solve. The processes include small pixel (< 1 um), BSI and 3D stacking, micro lens, new Bayer array design, and so on.
Are you interested in this product?
Our professional team will assist you!
We provide customized solutions for your needs and integrate sensing technology into your products, product applications and OEM solutions.
Tell us more, we will enlighten your ideas.
- non-destructive optical inspection.
- High collimated beam angle; <0.05°, <0.1°, <0.5°, <1°, <3°(different models).
- High Uniform Beam spot: ≥ 99%.
- Light instability ≤ 1%.
- High dynamic range testing capability: 80dB~140dB (different models).
- Can test CMOS image sensor parameters: Quantum efficiency, Spectral Response, System Gain, Sensitivity, Dynamic Range, Dark Current/Noise, SNR, Saturation Capacity, Linearity Error (LE), DCNU (Dark Current Non-Uniformity), PRNU (Photo Response Non-Uniformity), CRA (Chief Ray Angle).
- Full Spectrum wavelength range: 300nm-1100nm or 350nm~1000nm (PTC).
- Wavelength can be extended to 1700nm or more.
- DUT package: CIS module, PCB Board level, CIS Camera, with/without micro-lens.
- “Direct” or “Handshake” communication protocol between SG-A and DUT.
- Customized test fixture and stages (manual or automatic, max 6-axises).
- Powerful analyzing software ARGUS®.
- Application: fingerprint recognition (CIS+Lens, CIS+collimator, TFT-array sensor) micro-lens design of CIS, wafer level optics inspection, CIS DSP chip algorithm development, Si TFT sensor panel, Time-of-Flight camera sensor, Proximity Sensor (Quantum efficiency, sensitivity, linearity, SNR et al.,),d-ToF sensor, i-ToF sensor, Multi-spectral sensor, Ambient light sensor (ALS), Fingerprint-Under-Display (FoD) sensor.
The capability of SG-A CMOS image sensor tester is very powerful; therefore the relevant specifications and accessories are very complete. Please contact us for more details and the selection consulting.
The followings are main capability specifications:
– Full-spectrum wavelength range: 300-1100nm or 350-1000nm (PTC)
– Wavelength range can be extended to 1700nm or more.
– Single wavelength source: 470nm, 530nm, 630nm, 940nm (±5nm), or customized
– Dynamic Range: 80dB, 100dB, or 140dB
– Test fixtures: DUT≤ 100mm x 100mm x 30mm(Hight)[Basic type] or customized
– Stage: Non, manual 3-axis, or 6-axis (manual + automatic) stages (can be customized)
– Fingerprint recognition (CIS+Lens, CIS+collimator, TFT-array sensor)
– Micro-lens design of CIS, wafer level optics inspection
– CIS DSP chip algorithm development
– Si TFT sensor panel
– Time-of-Flight camera sensor
– Proximity Sensor (Quantum efficiency, sensitivity, linearity, SNR et al.,)
– d-ToF sensor, i-ToF sensor
– Multi-spectral sensor
– Ambient light sensor (ALS)
– Fingerprint-Under-Display (FoD) sensor
We have a professional team
to assist you in evaluating your application and
provide customized designs to provide solutions.