Artificial Solar Light Simulator for NIR Sensor and Camera Development
The Closest Artificail Light Source to Natural Solar Spectrum at 850nm and 940nm.
SG-FPX is an artifical light source which illumiates the solar spectrum. It can excellently simulate the outdoor nature sun light, including the spectrum (300 nm ~ 2500nm) and light intensity (1k~200k lux). Besides the visible wavelength range is approximate to nature solar spectrum, SG-FPX provide the most similar spectral shape and light intensity to the nature solar spectrum at 850nm and 940nm. It is very sutible for developing and evaluating the influence of sunlight on optical sesors used outdoors. The outdoor ambient solar light affects the performance of these outdoor sensor. Therefore, SG-FPX is your best partner, it can provide consistent outdoor sunlight conditions to help you speed up the developement of the optical sensor used outdoor.
Are you interested in this product?
Our professional team will assist you!
We provide customized solutions for your needs and integrate sensing technology into your products, product applications and OEM solutions.
Tell us more, we will enlighten your ideas.
- Super A+ spectrum from Visible wavelength range to NIR wavelength range.
- Light intensity range: 0.01 sun to 1 sun (1mW/cm2 to 100mW/cm2 or 1k lux to 100k lux).
- Computer controlled light intensity output.
- Beam size: 100mm x 100mm.
- Beam un-uniformity: ≦ 2%.
- From 350nm to 1650nm (2500nm) spectrum.
– iToF and dToF sensor evaluation
– LiDAR evaluation
– Ambient light sensor evaluation
– Vehicle image sensor evaluation
– ADAS optical sensor evaluation
– Vehicle Camera Module evaluation
– Face recognition sensor module evaluation
We have a professional team
to assist you in evaluating your application and
provide customized designs to provide solutions.