SS-PST100RAM1.5G Spectrum Adjustable Solar Simulator
SS-PST solar simulator is your best partner for accurate efficiency measurement of new high-efficiency tandem solar cells.
With the rapid development of high-efficiency tandem solar cells, especially perovskite/crystalline silicon tandem solar cells, the need for accurate measurement of the conversion efficiency of tandem cells has attracted a lot of attention. According to the latest IEC 60904-1-1 tandem cell test regulation, for the accurate test of tandem solar cells, the requirements for the simulator are as follows:
- Output spectral mismatch less than 6% (A++ grade)
- Output spectrum adjustable
- Output light intensity adjustable
Because the maintenance cost of the dual light source simulator (xenon lamp & halogen lamp) is very high in the past, not only to meet IEC requirements for simulators for tandem solar cell test, but also take into account the reliability and time cost of daily use, Enlitech launches SS-PST solar simulator. The SS-PST solar simulator adopts the latest single xenon light source spectral control technology of Enlitech, and has the characteristics of A++ spectral grade and spectral adjustable, which is especially suitable for accurate testing of perovskite/crystalline silicon tandem solar cells.
Are you interested in this product?
Our professional team will assist you!
We provide customized solutions for your needs and integrate sensing technology into your products, product applications and OEM solutions.
Tell us more, we will enlighten your ideas.
- Using the latest single xenon light source spectrum control technology of Enlitech, the spectrum can achieve the spectral level of dual lamp system (xenon lamp plus halogen lamp).
- The output spectrum from 300-1700 nm can meet the requirements of AM1.5G spectrum, and its average spectral mismatch is less than 6% (IEC 60904-9: 2020).
- Only a single xenon lamp is used, so the system is free from two issues: (1) the lifespan of the two bulbs (xenon & halogen) of the dual lamp system does not match, and (2) the lifespan of halogen lamps is very short (only 50 hours).
- With A++ spectral grade. Moreover, its xenon lamp lifespan can exceed 1,000 hours, and it is much longer than the lifespan halogen lamp (1000 hours vs. 50 hours).
- Significantly reduces light source calibration time and increases reproducibility of the testing results.
- The design of single lamp source has better spectral coverage (SPC) and lower spectral deviation (SPD) than multi-lamp LED simulators. SS-PST can provide more accurate tandem solar cell testing results.
- SS-PST is especially suitable for precise testing of perovskite/crystalline silicon tandem solar cells due to its performance of spectrum adjustable.
The comparison of SS-PST and other sun simulators.
According to IEC 60904-9:2020 standard, SS-PST not only has spectral grade of A++, 100% SPC, but also better SPD! A single lamp system has the performance of dual lamp system.
|Illumination Area||100 x 100 mm2|
|Spectrum Range||300 ~ 1650 nm|
|Reference Cell (option)||KG3 for Perovskite Top
BL7 for Si Bottom
Accurate measurement of perovskite/crystalline silicon tandem solar cells.
The output spectrum from 300-1700 nm can meet the requirements of AM1.5G spectrum, and its average spectral mismatch is less than 6% (IEC 60904-9: 2020).
The IV curve of perovskite/crystalline silicon tandem solar cell tested by SS-PST.
With the modulation of the spectrum, the sub-cells reach the spectral matching and current matching conditions, and the optimal filling factor and conversion efficiency are obtained.
SS-PST simulator adopts BL7 and KG3 reference cells and has the lowest spectral mismatch (<1%) with crystalline silicon bottom cells and perovskite top cells. It is the best choice for accurate testing of tandem solar cells