Perovskite Solar Cell and Organic Solar Cell Open-voltage (Voc) Loss Analyzing Software
With the technology development of perovskite and organic solar cells, it is necessary to be able to analyze the cause of solar cell power loss for each processing technology. It is vital for yield control researching and developing high conversion efficiency process.
Improving the conversion efficiency of perovskite and organic solar cells, the open-circuit voltage (Voc) is one of the key parameters. To understand the loss mechanisms is becoming the main researching topic in recent years. One can realize this tend from many efficiency-breakthrough-records on NREL efficiency table. These breakthrough records improved the Voc loss by new transporting materials or passivation layers to increase the Voc performance and final conversion efficiency. Therefore, Voc loss analysis is an indispensable tool for developers to developing highly efficient perovskite and organic solar cells.
SQ-VLA is the world’s first software for analyzing open-circuit voltage Voc loss for perovskite/organic solar cells. SQ-VLA can quantitatively calculate the thermal-dynamic loss (E1 loss), radiative loss (E2 loss), and non-radiative loss (E3 loss) according to Shockley-Queisser detailed balance limit theory after loading PV-EQE, EL-EQE data and IV curves into SQ-VLA software. The analyzing results of different conditions can be compared to each other at the same time. It can not only greatly shorten the user’s data processing time, but also speed up the process developing progress.
Are you interested in this product?
Our professional team will assist you! We provide customized solutions for your needs and integrate sensing technology into your products, product applications and OEM solutions.
Tell us more, we will enlighten your ideas.
- Highly efficient perovskite solar cell and organic solar cell developing tool.
- SQ-VLA uses Shockley–Queisser (SQ) detailed balance limit theory to analyze and calculate the open-circuit voltage loss.
- SQ-VLA can analyze three types of losses in the open-circuit voltage of solar cells.
- SQ-VLA can quantitatively calculate thermodynamic loss (E1 loss), radiative loss (E2 loss), and non-radiative loss (E3 loss)
- SQ-VLA can do loss comparison of different manufacturing processes or conditions in the same chart at the same time.
- Analyzing method and results of SQ-VLA are already recognized and adopted by a lot of SCI journals, including Science, Nature, and Joule et. al.
- With the measured data of Enlitech’s QE-R/SS/REPS systems, SQ-VLA can calculate and analyze the Voc loss more quickly.
Screenshot of Voc-loss Analyzed Results.
Screenshot of Voc-loss Comparison Chart.
(Not for individual sale; it needs to be bound to the REPS system)
|Perovskite Solar Cell and Organic Solar Cell Open-voltage (Voc) loss analyzing software||● SQ-VLA using Shockley–Queisser (SQ) detailed balance limit as a theoretical model.
● SQ-VLA requires data of PV-EQE, IV curve, and EL-EQE.
● SQ-VLA can analyze three types of losses in the open-circuit voltage of solar cells.
- Thermodynamic loss (E1 loss)
- Radiative loss (E2 loss ex.: band gap, doping, defects)
- Non-radiative loss (E3 loss ex: metal–semiconductor junction loss, junction loss, etc.)
● Operating system requirements:
- Windows 10
- Processor: i5 (64-bit) or faster processor
- Disk Space: 10GB
Application 1: OPV, Jianhui Hou from Institute of Chemistry of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Instruments Used for This Publication：
Application 2：Perovskite, Fengzhu Li from City University of Hong Kong
Application 3：Perovskite, Mingyu Jeong from UNIST
Instruments Used for This Publication：
Voltage (Voc) Loss Analysis Results：
Voltage (Voc) Loss Compare Result：
We have a professional team to assist you in evaluating your application and provide customized designs to provide solutions.
Resources & Download
Subscribe now to Enlitech Light Simulator and Quantum Efficiency newsletter.