SS-ZXR AM0 Standard Spectrum Solar Simulator
The best light source for exploring space!
With the development of space science and technology, the simulation of outer space sunlight has become a crucial part for the development of space science and technology. The AM0 standard spectrum is defined according to the ASTM regulation, and the light simulator for space application needs to meet the following requirements:
(1) ASTM AM0 Standard Spectrum (ASTM E927-10)
(2) Illuminance Intensity 1366 W/m2
(3) Spatial Non-uniformity < 2%
Enlitech uses a xenon short arc lamp as a broadband light source. The color temperature of xenon lamps is 6000K, which is the closest to natural sunlight (5500K). The SS-ZXR solar simulator not only uses the optical analog software to analogize the optomechanical system design, but also uses Fourier optics technology to generate spatially uniform irradiance.
The AM0 filter used in the SS-ZXR solar simulator is made of advanced plasma deposition technology, with high spectral accuracy and long working life. Better spectral ratings make SS-ZXR more suitable than any other simulator for characterizing solar cells for space.
Are you interested in this product?
Our professional team will assist you!
We provide customized solutions for your needs and integrate sensing technology into your products, product applications and OEM solutions.
Tell us more, we will enlighten your ideas.
- 4 illumination modes: up, down, left and right. Light can be emitted in four directions.
- Spectrum Range: 300~1800 nm
- Automatic Shutter on/off
- Compatible with IVS-KA6000 + KA Viewer, the most powerful measurement and analysis software:
- Fully automatic current and voltage characteristic measurement / IV curve measurement.
- IV curve multi-overlapped graph display.
- Forward scan, reverse scan, automatic forward and reverse scan measurement.
- Read more: The Most Comprehensive IV Measuring and Analysis Software for Perovskite Solar Cells
- Ideal Factor (n) Analysis
- MMF correction
- Temperature coefficient correction
- Read more: KA-Viewer IV Analysis Software
Instructions of integrating with glovebox:
The position of the quartz window.
The minimum space required under the glovebox.
|Type||Spot Size||Spectrum||Spatial Uniformity||Temporal|
|SS-ZXR100||100 x 100 mm2||A||A||A+||30 cm|
|SS-ZXR160||160 x 160 mm2||A||A||A||50 cm|
|SS-ZXR180||180 x 180 mm2||A||A||A||50 cm|
*All of Enlitech’s solar simulators meet the regulation of GB/T 6494-2017.
- Silicon solar cells for space
- Organic solar cells
- Perovskite solar cell
- Concentrator Photovoltaic
- Aging tests for solar cells
The IV curve of silicon solar cell measured by SS-ZXR at AM0 spectrum.
The comparison of SS-ZXR spectrum and AM0 spectrum. Grade A for every wavelength section.
SS-ZXR is qualified as a class A AM0 simulator by adopting the international regulation of ASTM E927-10. The blue dotted line is the upper limit of the A-grade, and the green dotted line is the lower limit. The spectra of SS-ZXR all fall within the class A grade of the AM0 spectrum.
According to the AM0 simulator regulation, SS-ZXR’s spatial uniformity is within 2% and is qualified as grade A.
According to the AM0 simulator regulation, SS-ZXR’s Temporal instability is within 0.7% and is qualified as grade A.