Highly Efficient Solar Cell Voltage Loss / Current Loss Analyzing Software
With the technology development of highly efficient silicon-based solar cells, it is necessary to be able to analyze the cause of solar cell power loss for each processing technology. It is vital for yield control researching and developing high conversion efficiency process.
Improving the conversion efficiency of highly efficient silicon-based solar cells, the short-circuit current density (Jsc), open-circuit voltage (Voc), and fill factor (FF) are the key parameters.
To understand the loss mechanisms is becoming the main researching topic in recent years. One can realize this tend from many efficiency-breakthrough-records on NREL efficiency table. In the past, relevant loss analysis software could only analyze Jsc or only Voc, so it is difficult for users to fully understand the full picture of solar cell power consumption.
SQ-JVFLA is the world’s first software for analyzing Jsc-loss, Voc-loss and FF-loss for highly efficient silicon-based solar cells at the same time. The analyzing results of different conditions can be compared to each other at the same time. It can not only greatly shorten the user’s data processing time, but also speed up the process developing progress.
Are you interested in this product?
Our professional team will assist you! We provide customized solutions for your needs and integrate sensing technology into your products, product applications and OEM solutions.
Tell us more, we will enlighten your ideas.
- SQ-JVFLA uses Shockley–Queisser (SQ) detailed balance limit theory to analyze and calculate the open-circuit voltage loss. Analyzing method and results of SQ-JVFLA are already recognized and adopted by a lot of SCI journals, including Science, Nature, and Joule et. al.
- SQ-JVFLA can analyze the losses of Jsc, Voc and FF of new high-efficiency solar cell (such as PERC, HJT and TOPCon).
- SQ-JVFLA can do loss comparison of different manufacturing processes or conditions in the same chart at the same time.
- With the measured data of Enlitech’s QE-R/SS/REPS systems, SQ-JVFLA can calculate and analyze the Voc loss more quickly.
Screenshot of Jsc-loss analyzed result.
Screenshot of Voc-loss analyzed result.
Screenshot of FF-loss analyzed result.
5. The analyzed results of different process conditions can be compared at the same time.
Screenshot of Jsc-loss comparison chart.
Screenshot of Voc-loss comparison chart.
Screenshot of FF-loss comparison chart.
(Not for individual sale)
|Highly Efficient Solar Cell Voltage Loss / Current Loss Analyzing Software||● SQ-JVFLA using Shockley–Queisser (SQ) detailed balance limit as a theoretical model.
● SQ-JVFLA requires data of PV-EQE, R, IV curve.
● SQ-JVFLA can analyze Jsc-losses:
- Metal Shading Loss
- ARC Reflectance
- Front Surface Escape
- Blue Loss
- NIR Parasitic Absorb
- Base Collection Loss
- Non-uniformity Loss
● SQ-JVFLA can analyze Voc-losses:
- Thermodynamic loss (E1 loss)
- Radiation composite loss (E2 loss ex.: band gap, doping, defects)
- Non-radiation loss (E3 loss ex.: metal–semiconductor junction loss, junction loss, etc.)
● SQ-JVFLA can analyze FF-losses:
- Absolute FF loss due to Rs
- Absolute FF loss due to Rsh
- Absolute FF loss due to J02 diode recombination component
● Operating system requirements:
- Windows 10
- Processor: i5 (64-bit) or faster processor
- Disk space: 10GB
We have a professional team to assist you in evaluating your application and provide customized designs to provide solutions.
Subscribe now to Enlitech Light Simulator and Quantum Efficiency newsletter.